Distribution timing Piaggio Porter 1.3 Petrol 16 Valves Daihatsu HC
1. Temporarily install the head cover.
2. Position the camshaft pulley with the reference point B aligned with the mating plane of the head and the cover.
3. Align the crankshaft pulley reference point C with the indicator D on the oil pump casting.
4. Fit the belt so that the two colored marks are aligned with the respective marks on the pulleys.
5. Loosen the tensioner locking bolt.
Apply tension to the belt. Temporarily tighten the screws
6. Turn the crankshaft 3 ÷ 4 times in the normal direction of rotation.
After aligning the belt , continue in the direction of rotation until the letter " F " on the pulley is positioned three teeth before the reference on the head cover.
Locking torques (N*m)
Timing belt tensioner 29÷44
10. Make sure that the crankshaft sprocket marker dots, as well as the camshaft sprocket marker dots, are aligned with the corresponding markers.
If the reference is not aligned with the indicator, repeat the operations from point 2. onwards.
A : Reference on head cover
B : Reference on timing pulley
C : Reference on crankshaft pulley
D : Reference on oil pump casting
F : " F " reference on the timing pulley external side