Here is a small guide for disassembling the Piaggio Porter engine
- Place the vehicle on the lift,
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal (-), - Disconnect the electrical system connectors,
- Remove the air intake pipes,
- Disconnect the gearbox / clutch control transmissions.
- Remove the fuel tank cap to reduce the pressure inside the fuel circuit. - Disconnect the fuel supply pipes.
- Place a support surface under the engine and place the engine on it,
- Remove the nos. 4 engine mount fixings two per side.
- Move the engine from under the vehicle with a mobile dolly.
Assembly - Piaggio Porter engine
To fit the engine to the vehicle, proceed as follows:
- Place the engine under the vehicle on the lift,
- Lift the engine already pre-assembled in its engine support ed
pull it up to the vehicle. - Lock the engine /gearbox support to the frame to the prescribed torques.
- Lock the gearbox support to the frame to the prescribed torque. - Connect the gearbox / clutch control transmissions.
- Connect the fuel pipes.
- Connect the electrical system connectors.
- Connect the air intake pipes.
- Connect the negative terminal (-) of the battery.