1. Apply gear oil to the inner side and outer side of the sleeve as shown.
2. Insert the transmission side propeller shaft .
3. Fit the drive shaft by aligning it with the reference mark A on the differential flange.
4. Install the mounting bolts with new washers.
5 . Tighten the fixing bolts uniformly and gradually to the prescribed torque.
6. Rotate the transmission shaft , and check that it does not strain and does not produce unusual noises.
Locking torques (N*m)
Universal joint - Rear differential flange 39÷54